Class of 2019
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
I am an M.S. student at the Department of Automation, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), working with Prof. Xinping Guan and Prof. Jianping He. I received the B.Eng. degree in Automation from SJTU in 2019. [CV]
My research interests lie in distributed optimization, learning and control of network systems.
Publications and Preprints
- Zhiyu He, Jianping He, Cailian Chen, Xinping Guan, “Distributed Nonconvex Optimization: Oracle-free Iterations and Globally Optimal Solution”, ArXiv:2008.00252, submitted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. [pdf]
Published or Accepted
- Zhiyu He, Jianping He, Cailian Chen, Xinping Guan, “CPCA: A Chebyshev Proxy and Consensus based Algorithm for General Distributed Optimization”, American Control Conference (ACC), 2020. [pdf]
- Zhiyu He, Jianping He, Cailian Chen, Xinping Guan, “Constrained Distributed Nonconvex Optimization over Time-varying Directed Graphs”, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2020, accepted.
- 07/2020: “Non-convex Distributed Optimization: Novel ALgorithmic Design and Arbitrary Precise Solution”, Intelligent Control Forum (Online), Peking University, China. [slides]
Selected Honors and Awards
- 2019: Outstanding Graduate of Shanghai
- 2019: Zhiyuan Honor Degree of B.Eng. (52/3500 recipients in SJTU class of 2019)
- 2019: Zhiyuan Outstanding Student Scholarship (30/3500 recipients in SJTU class of 2019)