We focus on developing distributed, secure and intelligent systems for mobile robots, machine learning, control and optimization
We build a self-designed multi-robot platform, where the robots are capable of running in omni-direction with highly accurate control and reliable communication performance. Moreover, the robots are very convenient to embed other advanced on-board equipments to meet different kinds of practical application requirements.
- Advanced robot structure design and control
- Robots cooperative attack and defense
- Robot distributed operation software and systems
Multi-agent cooperation has a mainstream in the field of control and receives considerable attention. Among its numerous applications, privacy and security concern arise wherever personally identifiable information is collected, stored, used or exhibited. The data of this process play a vital role for secure control. And we are dedicated to investigating the privacy-preserving information exchange mechanism and reliable control design to secure the system cooperation.
- Independable information based secure control
- Analysis and modeling for data privacy preservation
- Data-driven model inference and optimization
As energy storage devices of catenary-free trams, supercapacitors have some problems such as fault data and output deviation in the high-power charging system. How to solve these problems is what we focus on. Based on these, reliable and safe charging strategies are required to guarantee the charging performance.
- Reliable charging scheme design
- Secure system state estimation and control
- Cyber-physical system based charging system
We focus on some frontier subjects in multi-agent system to overcome the challenges of achieving advanced intelligence and security performance, including intelligent sensing, decision-making, cooperative control, and attack and defense theories, as well as their applications in industrial fields, such as environmental monitoring, target search and tracking.
- Distributed machine learning
- Consensus-based statistics and optimization
- Edge computing and cloud