Class of 2020 (M.S. 2018)
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
I’m currently a Ph.D. student at Dept. of Automation, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, working with Prof. Xinping Guan and Prof. Jianping He. I’m also a member of Center for Intelligent Wireless Networks and Cooperative Control (IWIN Center). I received the B.Eng. degree in School of Artificial Intelligence and Automation from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, in 2018.
My research directions mainly include the attack design against multi-robot system and corresponding secure control theory, as well as their implementations in the real platform.
- Y Li, J He, C Chen, and X Guan, ”Intelligent Physical Attack Against Mobile Robots with Obstacle-avoidance”, IEEE Transactions on Robotics (T-RO), 2022, In Press. [arXiv]
- Y Li, J He, C Chen and X Guan, ”Inferring Topology of Networked Dynamical Systems by Active Excitations”, in Proc. of IEEE CDC, 2022, In Press.
- Y Li and J He, “ Topology Inference for Networked Dynamical Systems: A Causality and Correlation Perspective”, in Proc. of IEEE CDC, 2021. [Link]
- Y Li, J He and L Cai, “ Topology Inference on Partially Observable Mobile Robotic Networks under Formation Control”, in Proc. of IEEE ECC, 2021. [Link]
- Y Li, Q Jiao, H Wang and J He, “ Consensus and Approximation-based Distribution Statistics in Network Systems ”, in Proc. of IEEE ACC, 2021. [Link]
- Y Li, J He, C Chen, and X Guan, “Learning-based Intelligent Attack against Formation Control with Obstacle-avoidance”, in Proc. of IEEE ACC, 2019. [Link]
- Y Li, H Wang, J He and X Guan, “Optimal Topology Recovery Scheme for Multi-robot Formation Control”, IEEE 28th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, 2019. [Link]
- Y Li, J He, L Cai, and X Guan, Local Topology Inference of Mobile Robotic Networks under Formation Control, arXiv preprint, 2022. [PDF]
- J He, Y Li, L Cai, and X Guan, I Can Read Your Mind: Control Mechanism Secrecy of Networked Dynamical Systems under Inference Attacks, arXiv preprint, 2022. [PDF]
- Y Li, J He, C Chen, and X Guan, “On Topology Inference for Networked DynamicalSystems: Principles and Performances”, arXiv preprint, 2021. [PDF]
- Y Li, J He, X Ding, L Cai and X Guan, “ Sneak Attack against Mobile Robotic Networks”, arXiv preprint, 2021. [PDF]
- Y Li, J He, X Ding, L Cai and X Guan, “Intelligent Physical Attacks against Mobile Robotic Networks”, 2020. [Slides]
Awards and Honors
- 2019: The National Scholarship for Graduate Student
- 2018: Outstanding Graduate of Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- 2017: The National Engagement Scholarship