Class of 2018 (M.D-Ph.D)
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
I’m currently a Ph.D. student at Dept. of Automation, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, working with Prof. Xinping Guan and Prof. Jianping He. I’m also a member of Center for Intelligent Wireless Networks and Cooperative Control (IWIN Center). I received the B.Eng. degree in School of Artificial Intelligence and Automation from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, in 2018.
My research directions mainly include the attack design against multi-robot system and corresponding secure control theory, as well as their implementations in the real platform.
- Y Li, J He, C Chen, and X Guan, “Learning-based Intelligent Attack against Formation Control with Obstacle-avoidance”, in Proc. of IEEE ACC, 2019. [PDF]
- Y Li, H Wang, J He and X Guan, “Optimal Topology Recovery Scheme for Multi-robot Formation Control”, IEEE 28th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, 2019. [PDF]
- Y Li, J He, C Chen, and X Guan, “Learning-based Intelligent Attack against Mobile Robots with Obstacle-avoidance”, arXiv preprint, 2019. [PDF]
Awards and Honors
- 2019: The National Scholarship for Graduate Student
- 2018: Outstanding Graduate of Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- 2017: The National Engagement Scholarship