Class of 2019
Shanghai Jiao Tong Univ.
I am a Ph.D. student at the Department of Automation, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), working with Prof. Jianping He, Prof. Cailian Chen, and Prof. Xinping Guan. I received the B.Eng. and M.S. Eng. degree in Automation from North China Electric Power University in 2016 and 2019 respectively. Currently, I am focusing on exploring techniques and theories of learning and control in the multi intelligent agent system and its application.
Publications and Preprints
- Zhai, Yongjie, Ding, Xuda*, Jin, Xiuzhang, et al. “Adaptive LSSVM based iterative prediction method for NOx concentration prediction in coal-fired power plant considering system delay.” Applied Soft Computing 89 (2020): 106070.
- Jiang, Hao, Ding, Xuda, He, Jianping, et al. “Information Value on Private State Inference in Network Systems” IFAC 2020.
- Jiang, Hao, Li, Yushan, Ding, Xuda, et al. “Obstacle Avoidance Algorithm Based on Human Experience Knowledge” VTC-Fall 2020.
Selected Honors and Awards
- 2019: Outstanding Thesis Award
- 2019: National scholarship for Postgraduates